Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Signature Series Canvas Tool Bags, which can be customized with a name, date or phrase up to 15 characters. These versatile bags enable all Klein Tools customers, professionals and DIY-ers alike, to carry tools or personal items to and from the jobsite, office or a weekend getaway.
- Timeless design showcases American craftsmanship
- Customize with your name, company, favorite team or other meaningful name, date or phrase
- Embroidery available in brown, Arial font with capital letters, numbers and symbols of up to 15 characters (including spaces)
- Made with heavy-duty No. 8 canvas with a rivet-reinforced opening and a steel-hinged frame for increased durability
- Stitched and riveted leather handles provide added comfort and strength
- Moisture-resistant vinyl lower side and bottom as well as non-scratch studs on the base prevent wear
- Available in four convenient sizes – 12" (Cat. No. 510212EMB), 14" (Cat. No. 510214EMB), 16" (Cat. No. 510216EMB) and 18" (Cat. No. 510218EMB)
- Select sizes also sold with shoulder strap kits, which include a leather strap with shoulder pad, snap hooks and rings with fasteners for attachment as well as 10 interior pockets for organization – 14" (Cat No. 510214SPEMB), 16" (Cat. No. 510216SPEMB) and 18" (Cat. No. 510218SPEMB)
"Not many traditions last over 160 years, but that's why professionals have come to rely on Klein Tools," says Nathan Hewitt, e-commerce executive director at Klein Tools. "Klein's Canvas Tool Bags are more than just a tool bag, they're a tradition, showcasing the craftsmanship and heritage that make Klein Tools a trusted American company. Klein's new Signature Series enables professionals and DIY-ers to customize their tool bags with one-of-a-kind embroidery, helping to make finding their items on crowded jobsites easier."
For more information, visit www.customkleintools.com or search for #MyKleinBag on social media.
NASCAR consist of three basic elements, teams, drivers and fans. Each is important alone, but when they all meet on the track in harmony, the spirit of NASCAR finds itself with speed, noise, and competition. I talked with Jocelyn Fecteau, driver and team owner of JF77, about the importance of sponsorship for NASCAR teams.
Even if the object is a car, the whole operation can be done in the comfort of the studio. However, when it comes to shooting a hotel, a golf course or an industrial facility, shooting should be done in their physical locations. I talked with Chip Henderson about location photography.
Technological developments bring new materials and design approaches, and the products designed with them replace the old ones. OMMO is a brand that designs new products to replace the old ones in your kitchen. I talked with Warren Wat about OMMO.
The gastronomic diversity of a city is shaped by the presence of restaurants that represent the cuisines of other countries. Since 2016, Zoya has been representing Pan-African sub-Saharan cuisine, with its own restaurant Le Virunga, in Montreal. I talked with Zoya de Frias Lakhany about Le Virunga.
Venice has been an inspiration for artists, scientists, and architects for centuries. Dr. Morelli Alessandro and his brother Alberto were inspired by Venice and they decided to combine their passion for watchmaking with the Venetian culture. I talked Dr. Morelli Alessandro about Meccaniche Veneziane.